BIZIT M&A is certified according to TRUSTe Privacy Program.
TRUSTe is an independent juridical person in the US and its purposes are to enhance internet users’ confidence by diffusing principles of use, disclosure and provision of personal information and the prior consent for them.
Tryfunds inc. agrees to be surveyed by TRUSTe on publication of the way of the treatment of personal information and policies and practices relevant to the treatment by obtaining the certification of TRUSTe and posting a sign of TRUSTe.
■Purpose of Use
Tryfunds inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Tryfunds") shall only use personal information Tryfunds obtains from customers through its services for the following purposes of use, except for (a) when the relevant person’s prior consent is obtained, or (b) when an exceptional treatment is permitted under “the Act on the Protection of Personal Information” or any other laws and ordinances (including REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") if the personal information is obtained from customers who is in the European Union (including Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, and hereinafter referred to as "EU"; hereinafter the same)):
- To provide Tryfunds’ services (including “BIZIT M&A” and “BIZIT M&A Referral Program”; hereinafter the same);
- To determine whether or not the relevant person agrees to the registration for Tryfunds’ services;
- To confirm or notify any information necessary for conducting the matters stated in items (1) and (2) above;
- To deliver information concerning Tryfunds’ services (newsletters, promotional campaign information, event information, questionnaires, etc.), advertising information sponsored by a business person other than Tryfunds and other information by email, email newsletter, postal mail or other method;
- To report the result, etc. of questionnaires to the customers who participated in such questionnaires by email, email newsletter, postal mail or other method;
- To notify our customers of information posted on “BIZIT M&A”;
- To refund or otherwise deal with the service fees caused by bills for customers’ payment of the service fees or delay of payment, overpayment, etc. of the service fees of customers;
- To prepare statistical data concerning the use of Tryfunds’ services;
- To research and analyze customer trends, enhancement and improvement of Tryfunds’ services and business activities, development of new products and new services, etc.;
- To confirm the identity of a customer which shall be necessary for responding to such customer’s request for disclosure or other treatment of his/her personal information;
- To train operators for customer support;
- To make a communication or other response in case of a disaster or other emergency;
- To display information registered by customers with Tryfunds on a data-entry screen that it may assist such customer to input data easily, or to forward such information to other services, etc. (including the services provided by Tryfunds’ business partners) per such customer’s instructions;
- To refuse the use of Tryfunds’ services by any customer who (i) violated the contract with Tryfunds (including the Terms of Services) by causing damage to third parties or otherwise, or (ii) intends to use Tryfunds’ services for any unlawful or unjustifiable purpose, or to pursue a liability of such customer;
- To conduct maintenance, etc. of Tryfunds’ services;
- To deliver to customers catalogs, proposal materials, etc. in respect of Tryfunds’ services;
- To improve and develop the services that Tryfunds provides;
- To notify Tryfunds’ latest information, various seminars, exhibitions, etc.;
- To respond to customers’ comments and requests;
- To ask to fill in questionnaires for survey of level of customer satisfaction, etc.;
- To implement various promotional campaigns;
- To manage contractual relationship with customers; and
- For any other use necessary to accomplish the purposes of use which Tryfunds individually clarified and obtained customers’ consent when they provide their personal information.
- If it becomes necessary to use personal information for any purpose other than the above, Tryfunds shall obtain the relevant person’s prior consent to such use, except for when an exceptional treatment is permitted under “the Act on the Protection of Personal Information” or any other laws and ordinances.
- Please note that Tryfunds may retain a contractor to implement part of itsservices and may entrust processing of personal information to such contractor if and to the extent necessary. In such case, Tryfunds shall appropriately supervise such contractor in compliance with “the Act on the Protection of Personal Information” or any other laws and ordinances and the standards established by Tryfunds.
- And Tryfunds is headquartered in Japan and cooperates with services providers which are third parties in various countries such as cloud providers, web hosting companies, etc. and customers’ personal information is transferred to outside EU and is archived or processed in other countries (including Japan and the US).
■Obtaining Personal Information
Tryfunds obtains customers’ information mainly in the following cases to the extent necessary for the provision of its services. Please note that Tryfunds does not obtain any special care-required personal information as defined in “the Act on the Protection of Personal Information” and specific personal information (information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade-union membership, and genetic information, biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, information concerning health or information concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation, and personal information relating to criminal convictions and offences or related security measures, etc.) which GDPR prohibits from obtaining.
- In the case of accessing Tryfunds’ website
Tryfunds automatically obtains information of customers’ access histories (access logs) and usage environment (including operating systems and the types of browsers) from their browsers by using IP addresses, cookies, web beacons, etc. for the purposes of the maintenance of its website or the improvement of its services at its website and records the information.
Please note that access histories include information of domain names, IP addresses, the types of browsers or operation systems, access date and time, browsed pages, etc. of customers who accessed the website, but do not include the information (names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.) which can identify specific individual.
- In the case of registering with or using Tryfunds’ services
It’s necessary to register name, email address, the name of the company the customer belongs to and identification number (BIZIT ID) when customers register with Tryfunds’ services. Tryfunds can request customers to provide additional personal information (the name of department the customer belongs to or its title, driver’s license, passport, business card, employee ID card or insurance card, etc.) when customers use Tryfunds’ services.
- In the case of remitting from Tryfunds’ services or paying the services fee
When customers remit from Tryfunds’ services or pay the services fee, Tryfunds collects their personal information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, account information, etc. If the customer is a juridical person, Tryfunds collects the name, the address, the telephone number and the account information of the juridical person.
■Necessity of Provision of Personal Information
Customers may not use Tryfunds’ services if they do not provide their personal information as the personal information is necessary for the services.
■Storage Period of Personal Information
Tryfunds keeps customers’ personal information as long as it needs to use the information, however, it will promptly erase the information when the information does not need to be kept.
■Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Tryfunds shall not provide or disclose personal information it collects to any third party, except for any of the following cases:
- When the relevant person’s consent is obtained;
- When it is difficult to obtain the relevant person’s consent to such provision or disclosure, though it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person; and
- When such provision or disclosure is otherwise required by laws or ordinances.
■Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuation of Use and Data Portability of Personal Information
Tryfunds shall promptly disclose personal information to the relevant person upon its request so long as it will not interfere with the proper operation of business. In such case, Tryfunds shall confirm the identity of the relevant person by the method separately determined by Tryfunds.
In the case where the personal information disclosed to the relevant person includes incorrect contents, Tryfunds shall immediately correct such contents. And in the case where the relevant person requests Tryfunds to discontinue the use of his/her personal information, Tryfunds shall immediately discontinue such use.
And when the offer relating to data portability is made, Tryfunds will turn over personal information or transmit the information to another controller in readable format unless the appropriate performance of a task is hindered after Tryfunds confirms the offer.
In Tryfunds’ website, cookies* are used in some contents so that Tryfunds may provide better services to customers when they revisit its website.
* Cookie means a mechanism for storing server information on the computer of a customer who accesses to a website.
There are some links to outside websites in Tryfunds’ website, but Tryfunds does not share any personal information with the websites. Tryfunds do not take any responsibility for the collection of personal information at linked websites, so please be sure to refer privacy policies of the linked websites.
Tryfunds manage customers’ important personal information which they registered with its website on a server protected by using special code communication technology and security systems and do its best not to be accessed unlawfully from outside or leaked information. Tryfunds tries to strengthen its management structure for personal information by conducting internal seminars and taking external seminars of personal information protection, etc.
Tryfunds will immediately inform a supervisory authority which is competent in the protection of personal information and customers when personal information breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the customers.
■Tryfunds’ Policy in relating to Child
■Complaint with Supervisory Authority
Customers have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority which is competent in the protection of personal information in the place where the customer has its habitual residence against the processing personal information of the customer.
Shibakoen-hanshin Building 5F, 3-1-14 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Tryfunds may process differently from above in accordance with GDPR or any other laws and ordinances.
If Tryfunds’ response is unsatisfactory for you, please contact TRUSTe (https://www.truste.or.jp/hssl/watchdog/). In this case, TRUSTe will help to resolve your inquiries.