- [Improvement][Seller/Buyer] Expansion of acquisition needs page items
- [Improvement][Seller] Renewal of seller's top page
- Other minor fixes
1. [Improvement][Seller/Buyer] Expansion of acquisition needs page items
A buyer needs section has been added. This allows more detailed acquisition needs to be posted and provides a more complete picture of the buyer's needs.
|Buyer Company Information||Revenue|
|Future Direction/Purpose of M&A|
2. [Improvement][Seller] Renewal of seller's top page
The seller's top screen has been modified to display information about the current buyer and the viewing status of open deals.
*The screenshots are from the development environment and are different from the numbers in the production environment.
3.Other minor fixes
3.1.[Improvement][Seller/Buyer]Top page footer fixes
Footer links are added to the top page.
3.2.[Improvement]Change due to parent company name change
Our parent company, GCA Corporation, has changed its name to Houlihan Lokey Corporation. In line with this change, the wording "GCA" in the BIZIT M&A Service has been changed to "Houlihan Lokey".
3.3.[Bug FIX][Seller/Buyer]Fixed bugs in the deal management page
- Fixed a bug regarding the order of display in the deal management page.
- Fixed a bug that some items in the deal management page were displayed in Japanese when they were displayed in English.